Compliance within Nitrogen Ignite and Nitrogen Ultimate offers firms the flexibility to review risk alignment at the account level or the household level allowing you to search, filter, and find misalignment faster than ever before. For information on setting up account-to-household mapping, please see the Importing Household Data KB.
In this article:
Searching for Households
Whether you’ve got just a few hundred or thousands of accounts and households, Compliance has a variety of search, filter, and sorting capabilities that will help you find exactly what you need.
Regardless of what filtering, search results, or sorting is enabled, you can easily switch from viewing accounts to households using the dropdown menu listed directly above the table.
The search bar allows users to quickly locate households. Simply start typing in the search bar in the upper left-hand corner and select the relevant results. You can also search for accounts within households.
The filters along the left side panel allow you to narrow down your results to households that fit your specific criteria.
- Domain Selection: If your firm has multiple domains, each book of business will be split using this filter. This will only show if your organization has more than one domain.
- Rep Code: Allows you to filter to find the rep code (this filter must be an exact match).
Note: You can use the Clear All Filters in the top left section of your screen to remove all filters from your search.
You can also narrow down your search results by using a variety of sorting mechanisms by clicking on the column title.
- Risk Number: Sort households based on Risk Number.
- Investment Objective: Sort by investment objectives that are configured by the home office or compliance administrator.
- Household Balance: Sort by the current value of each household’s holdings.
- Custodian: Sort by the custodian.
- Household ID: Sort by Household ID
- Rep Code: Sort by Rep Code
- Risk Alignment: See whether a household is in alignment with its investment objective. A household can fall into one of four categories:
- Too high: The household's Risk Number is at least one point higher than the top of its target investment objective range
- Too low: The household's Risk Number is at least one point lower than the bottom of its target investment objective range
- Aligned: The household's Risk Number is within its target investment objective range.
- N/A: The household is missing its investment objective and/or holdings data, preventing Compliance from determining its alignment status.
If you’d like to download the information within your table, you can click the Download icon to get a spreadsheet of your current table view.
Once you’ve found the household you’d like to take action on, you can simply click on the household name and the accounts will appear in the slide-out menu on the right.
Have additional questions on Compliance? Feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com.