For many advisors, generating new customers starts with implementing the Riskalyze Lead Generation Questionnaire (LGQ) on their website, and then promoting it in various ways through email, social media, client communications, and effective public relations. Here are just a few ways that advisors are creatively driving traffic to the LGQ.
For a link that's well suited to social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, head over to MENU -> Settings -> Lead Generation. Select the link you want to use, then Hyperlink -> Copy Link: (see these steps repeated in the animation below)
We've found that the rigorously tested Next-Gen Questionnaire is an excellent lead generation tool. As such, each LGQ link will open the Next-Gen Risk Questionnaire for the investor to complete.
Driving Traffic to the Lead Generation Questionnaire
What's the best way to drive traffic to the Lead Generation Questionnaire on your website? Get creative!
- Use social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to tell people they now have a way to figure out their Risk Number or see if their current portfolio fits them.
- Focus attention on your website via your newsletter, speaking engagements, newspaper columns, etc. Use creative text around the questionnaire link to entice prospects to click and complete it.
- Use your website and the Lead Generation Questionnaire as the “soft sell” to conclude a seminar… “Take out your smartphone or tablet right now and find out what your Risk Number is!” At the same time, you will be collecting great data and contact information from attendees.
- Buy website traffic from Google, Twitter or other vendors.
- Utilize the questionnaire on your blog.
- Have your web designer build a "splash page" that focuses on the Risk Number and how that differentiates your practice, with the LGQ as the Call-to-Action. Place links to this page in strategic places such as your email signature, blog, social media, etc. Want some inspiration? We got it. Download the PDF 15 Examples of Great Advisor Websites.
- Create a QR code and add it to your business card or handout. It's easy to generate a QR code with just a few clicks.
- Include the LGQ in your email signature.
Pro Tip: Learn more about Prospecting with Riskalyze in Riskalyze Academy. Check out the Prospecting Learning Path HERE.