The Lead Generation Questionnaire (LGQ) is a powerful way to capture the Risk Number ® and contact information for leads. In addition to adding it to your website, you can also add it to your email signature so everybody you communicate with via email will have a chance to capture their Risk Number.
Many email clients require you to save the button image separately instead of using the code that includes both the link and the image together so these actions will need to be done separately. Navigate to your Settings page, click on the Lead Generation tab and follow these steps:
- Begin by opening up your email application and go to your Settings/Preferences and find the "Signatures" section. If you have the option to enable HTML Signatures, go ahead make sure they are enabled for your account.
- Next, download one of our questionnaire button images (below) and insert it into your email signature.
- Go back into your Riskalyze account and create a new link by clicking the + New Link button then Hyperlink to access your link in the format you need to add to your email signature.
- Click Copy Link.
- Navigate back into your email signature editing page, highlight the button image you previously inserted, open the "Hyperlink" tool in your email signature editor and paste in the link you just copied. (Alternatively, you can use a link to a landing page on your website where you've set up the LGQ button.)
- Finally, save your email signature and you should be good to go. :)
When someone fills out the LGQ, Riskalyze will send you an email notification. Their contact information and Risk Number are saved in your Riskalyze account for beginning a dialogue.
Note: The steps above are not specific to any email client and may vary depending on the email service you use. Make sure your email application is set to send HTML-formatted emails. These options are usually located under your email application's "Composing" or "Composition" settings page.
Right-click the button you wish to use and choose "Save Image As..." or "Save picture as..."
Save the file to your Desktop or another memorable location so you can find it easily when setting up your email signature.
Here are all of our options:
📺 For Outlook specific instructions, please see this instructional video below, as well as this article from Microsoft on creating and editing email signatures HERE.
Use Outlook 365 Online?
To ensure the link is saved correctly as an embedded link within the image, be sure to highlight the entire image before clicking the embed link button. See this external article for step-by-step instructions about this product's workflow.
Note: We do not offer any design or customization services for the questionnaire. If you get stuck with something, send us a quick message. We'd be happy to offer some guidance, but our expertise lies outside the realm of email clients.