Complexities seem to be increasing in our world. Our Data Sharing feature is designed to ease the burden for teams sharing clients and models so that they can seamlessly work together.
Data Sharing includes a number of features and tools that are perfect for groups managing a shared set of clients or models.
Note: Data sharing is available through Office pricing. Looking to upgrade to Office? Contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
In This Article
There are a few ways to share a client with other advisors in the firm:
From the Dashboard
- Click Show Clients and find the client in the list.
- Click More Options (...) → Share next to the client you want to share.
- To share the client with specific advisors in your team, use the search box.
- You can also share the client with your entire firm by clicking Share With Firm.
- To stop sharing the client, or control sharing permissions, click the drop-down menu to the right of the user with whom you are sharing and choose your sharing option.
Note: You can also share multiple clients within the client list by hovering over the names and selecting all that apply.
From the Client's Profile
- Next to the Retirement Map Tab, click More Options (...) → Share.
Search for advisors to share the client with specific advisors in your team, or toggle firm-wide sharing.
To unshare or change sharing permissions, click the down-down menu to the right of the user with whom you are sharing.
Need to move a client instead? Use More Options (...) → Move Client to pass clients to another advisor in the firm.
Sharing Model Portfolios
- Go to More Options (...) → Share next to the model you want to share.
- Search for advisors to share with, or toggle sharing on for the entire firm.
- To stop sharing, go to More Options (...) → Share and toggle off each share you want to remove.
- Model sharing features are also available from within each model via More Options (...) → Share.
Automatic Sharing Settings
By default, all of your team's clients and model portfolios will be automatically shared with all advisors in the team. To toggle the automatic sharing of clients and models on or off, go to Menu > Settings > Firm > Settings:
Transferring Client Ownership
Client “ownership” can be changed by having the current owner navigate to the Client’s Page and selecting Client Actions -> Move Client. From there you can select the advisor who should “own” the Riskalyze client.