Your eMoney emX account and Riskalyze can be integrated, allowing you to seamlessly single sign-on and view Risk Numbers for both clients and portfolios, all within emX.
In This Article
- Setting up the Integration
- Single Sign-On (SSO) with Riskalyze
- Linking Clients from emX to Riskalyze
- Importing Clients from Riskalyze to emX
- Creating a Riskalyze Portfolio From an emX Client Account
Setting up the Integration
The first time you use emX with Riskalyze, you will need to establish the integration:
- Sign into emX and go to Applications -> View All Applications.
- Click on Riskalyze.
- Select Turn On.
- Enter your Riskalyze credentials to sign in to Riskalyze. You will only need to enter those credentials one time, then your accounts will be linked.
Note: With Riskalyze Advisor credentials, you have full access (SSO, link and import clients, etc.).
Single Sign-On (SSO) with Riskalyze
The emX and Riskalyze integration gives you Single Sign On access to Riskalyze from within emX. Go to Applications -> Riskalyze to access Riskalyze within emX:
Note: When using Riskalyze inside emX, the emX navigation bar will remain at the top of the window:
Linking Clients from emX to Riskalyze
To link a client from emX to Riskalyze:
1. Open the Client Overview and click Connect below the "Risk ?" icon on the right:
2. Choose whether to create a new client or link to an existing Riskalyze client:
3. Once a client is linked, you will see their Risk Number and their portfolio's Risk Number on the right side of the Client Overview, along with options to Complete Questionnaire, and Unlink Client:
Importing Clients from Riskalyze to emX
Tip: This option will create a new client in emX based on a client you have in Riskalyze.
To import a client from Riskalyze into emX:
- Login to emX and go to Applications -> Riskalyze.
- Click Import Clients at the top right, then click Import next to the client you wish to import.
Creating a Riskalyze Portfolio From an emX Client Account
From your emX Client Overview page:
1. Select "Create Riskalyze Portfolio":
2. You will then be prompted to choose the accounts that you wish to export to Riskalyze.
3. Once all accounts have been chosen, select "Save Portfolio" and the portfolio's Risk Number will be displayed on the Client Overview page.
Why do I get a message that says: "OOPS! Something went wrong"?
This is most commonly caused by an assistant or admin attempting to connect the client from eMoney into Riskalyze. Only advisor level login credentials should be used to connect to Riskalyze, otherwise, this error will occur.
Other potential causes could be that a client is already linked to another Riskalyze user in your firm, or if you have recently changed your Riskalyze password and need to re-establish the connection.
When I connect a client to eMoney, will the accounts update automatically?
The integration with eMoney is designed to push over the latest portfolio from eMoney and return its Risk Score to eMoney when initiated from the client's eMoney profile. Because of this, the portfolio in Riskalyze is not updated automatically, only when you click "Connect" from within the client's eMoney profile. Each time you update the portfolio in this fashion, it will overwrite the current portfolio in Riskalyze with this new data.