If you use Morningstar Advisor Workstation, here are several quick steps to export an XLS file that you can then import to your Riskalyze account.
- Under "Clients & Portfolios", click on "Clients".
- In the list of client's that appears, click on the client whose portfolio you wish to export.
- Click on the portfolio you wish to export.
- Check the box at top left to select all the investments in the portfolio.
- Go to File -> Export.
- The portfolio will be saved to your computer in an XLS (Excel) format. Open this file, then click File>>Save As and save the file to your computer.
- Follow the steps here to import the XLS file you just saved into Riskalyze: How to Import a Portfolio from Your Custodian