Your Nitrogen and Wealthbox accounts can now be integrated, allowing you to view a client's Nitrogen profile within Wealthbox.
Wealthbox CRM integrates with Nitrogen, allowing users to:
- View Nitrogen Client portfolios and retirement information on the Wealthbox Contact Record Page.
- Open the Nitrogen Client profile with one click.
- View Risk Scores for the Current and Proposed portfolios, and the client's personal Risk Number on their Wealthbox contact record.
Setting up the Integration
In order to enable Nitrogen in Wealthbox, you will need to log in using your Nitrogen login credentials. The following steps will help you do so:
1. Log in to Wealthbox and navigate to the menu in the top right corner and select Applications.
2. Scroll through the list of integrations and select Settings. Click Connect Nitrogen and enter your Nitrogen credentials.
3. Complete the connection by clicking, I authorize this request:
You will be taken back to Wealthbox CRM, and the integration is now complete.
Where can I find my client’s Nitrogen data?
The Nitrogen data will now appear as a tab on the Contact Record Page in Wealthbox.
Connecting Nitrogen Clients with Wealthbox
Wealthbox CRM searches Nitrogen Clients by a contact’s last name and email address. If you’re not seeing any data in Wealthbox for a contact that exists in Nitrogen, make sure that:
- The last name of your Wealthbox Contact exactly matches the last name of the Nitrogen Client.
- The email address of your Wealthbox Contact exactly matches the email address of the Nitrogen Client.