Junxure Cloud can import new Riskalyze records and export new records to Riskalyze. Firms can also view Riskalyze Risk Numbers for both clients and portfolios within a Junxure Cloud record, and SSO from the linked record to the corresponding Riskalyze record.
FYI: The Junxure integration can only be connected to an Advisor account. Assistants will not able to view the integration (Risk Numbers) within Junxure.
Setting up the Integration
- User set up: From Junxure Cloud, click on View Profile -> User Preferences.
- Click on User Preferences -> Enable Riskalyze Integration.
Importing and matching contacts from Riskalyze
- Click on Import -> Import and Match Riskalyze Clients
- Junxure will automatically match all records that can be matched based on name and email address. You will be shown a list of both automatically matched records as well as records that were not automatically matched. When reviewing the automatically matched records, you are able to delete any record that you do not wish to import by clicking the X under Commands.
- For records that were not automatically matched, you are able to search for the matching Junxure record using the search icon under Commands. You are also able to import a Riskalyze contact as a new Junxure Cloud record by clicking the "+" under Commands. Once you have selected all of the records that you would like to import, click Import & Match. This process will take a few minutes, the system will notify you once the import is complete.
Imported records will have the Client and Portfolio Risk Numbers displayed with the client record in Junxure Cloud. These scores will automatically update to reflect the score shown in Riskalyze. Clicking the Risk Number in the Junxure record will allow you to SSO into the corresponding client profile in Riskalyze.
Exporting Junxure records to create Riskalyze client profiles
In the Junxure Cloud Records Workspace, you can create a list of records that you would like to export to Riskalyze,
- First, check the box on each record you would like to export. Then click Tools -> Send to Riskalyze.
- You are also able to send an individual record to Riskalyze from the Junxure Record Detail screen. You can do so by clicking Tools -> Send to Riskalyze.
- If the Junxure record is not already linked to a record in Riskalyze, you will be given the option to match this record to an existing Riskalyze client or create it as a new Riskalyze client. If you would like to match the record to an existing Riskalyze client, you can select one of the available records in the dropdown and click Link Client. If you would like to create a new Riskalyze client, you can do so by clicking Create this Client in Riskalyze.
To unlink a record from Riskalyze, go to the Record Details screen for the record you wish to unlink and click Edit. Then click on un-link beside the Riskalyze icon.