If you use Investigo, here are several quick steps to export an Excel-type file (csv) that you can then import to your Nitrogen account:
- Within Investigo's platform, after creating a Group in the Group Builder function, search for a specific client group in the Search window in the upper right.
- Click on Positions under Group Breakdown.
- At the bottom of this list, click View More.
- Once the list expands, navigate to the top right corner of the screen and click the XLSX icon.
- Once assets are populated in an Excel spreadsheet, save it to your desktop or other location and remember to change the "Save As" type from Web Page to CSV.
Finally, follow the steps here to import the file into Nitrogen: How to Import a Portfolio from Your Custodian