The RightCapital integration with Riskalyze allows you to seamlessly import Riskalyze model portfolios and their Risk Numbers into RightCapital’s platform. If you have any questions, you can reach out to RightCapital’s support team at email@example.com
In this article:
Setting up the Integration
The first time you use the RightCapital integration, you will need to connect your RightCapital and Riskalyze accounts as follows:
1. Log in to RightCapital and navigate to Integrations / Riskalyze:
2. Click the CONNECT button, then enter your Riskalyze login credentials to proceed:
3. Complete the connection by clicking Yes, I authorize this request:
You will be taken back to RightCapital, and the integration is now complete!
Using the Risk Number and Model Portfolios in RightCapital
Now that your model portfolios and their Risk Numbers have been imported, you will be able to see them deployed throughout the RightCapital platform, and across the financial planning process — specifically in the following modules:
1. Advisor Portal > Models > Portfolios
2. Client Portal > Investment > Asset Allocation
3. Client Portal > Retirement > Analysis > Action item
When assigning the asset allocation for investment accounts, users can choose from imported Riskalyze Portfolios.