Your Asset Map and Nitrogen accounts can now be integrated, allowing you to seamlessly view Risk Numbers for both clients and their portfolios, all within the Asset Map Platform.
Note: Only Households with a Client or Prospective status are eligible for use with Integrations.
Setting up the Integration
The first time you use Asset Map with Nitrogen, you will need to establish the integration. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Asset Map Platform and navigate to your Integrations pane.
Select Nitrogen from the integration listings and click Activate.
- Asset Map will open a new tab. Enter your Nitrogen credentials to log in.
- Click I authorize this request.
NOTE: After authorizing Nitrogen to share information with Asset Map, you'll need to log in to Asset Map to verify the authorization.
Single Sign-On with Nitrogen
This integration gives you access to Nitrogen within the Asset Map platform. Once the above steps have been completed, the Nitrogen connection will be available in the Integrations tab.
You can launch your Nitrogen account by clicking the Nitrogen Login link from the Integrations tab.
Link Clients from Nitrogen To Asset Map
Note: The term "Household Members" is used in Asset Map, where Nitrogen refers to those same members as "Clients."
- To link a client from Nitrogen into the Asset Map platform, click Get Started under Integrations within the Asset Map platform.
From here, you can search for your existing clients within Nitrogen. When you see the client you would like to Import, click Import next to their name.
The Nitrogen integration for existing Households in Asset Map can be managed from the Household Summary page.
Note: You will now have the ability to sync this Household with Nitrogen at any time directly from the Household Summary.
Link Existing Asset Map Household Members to a Nitrogen Profile
- If you wish to link client information from Nitrogen with previously existing, unlinked Household Members in Asset Map, start on the Household Index page and select a household.
- Select the Nitrogen integration from the Household Summary.
- Search for your client from within the Household.
- From the Import To drop-down list, select the previously existing, unlinked Household Member. (Alisha Johnson in this example)
- After a successful import, the person you selected will appear in the list of linked Household Members.
Viewing the Asset Map Using the Nitrogen Integration
The Asset Map Report will visually communicate three Nitrogen Risk Numbers:
- Current Portfolio Risk Number
- Target Portfolio Risk Number
- Individual Account Risk Numbers (which make up the aggregate current portfolio Risk Number)
To turn on or off your Risk Numbers, click Menu and check/uncheck Show Nitrogen.
Accessing Your Client's Nitrogen Profile from the Asset Map
Access Nitrogen directly using the modals from the Asset Map. To do this, simply click on the appropriate Household Member and select the Nitrogen tab. Next click the appropriate option (highlighted by the red box in the image below), and the Nitrogen Client and/or Nitrogen Portfolio can now be accessed.
Similarly, if an instrument/account from the Asset Map is selected, the associated client in Nitrogen can be viewed as well as the associated portfolio.
Information included in your Nitrogen/Asset Map integration.
Member Level Information:
- Client Name
- Client Target Risk
- Client Portfolio Risk
- Eligible Accounts that exist in Nitrogen
Instrument Level Information:
- Name of Account (from Nitrogen)
- Account Level Risk Number
Managing your Integration
Once you have linked Nitrogen to the Asset Map Platform, there are several ways to manage your integration.
Search: Go to the Household Index to access your full list of clients. A link symbol will appear in the Linked? column to the left of any Household that has been synced with Nitrogen.
Sync: To update a Household's Risk Number, use the Sync option found in the Integrations box on the Household Summary.