Your Asset Map and Riskalyze accounts can now be integrated, allowing you to seamlessly view Risk Numbers for both clients and their portfolios, all within the Asset Map Platform.
Note: Only Households with a Client or Prospective status are eligible for use with Integrations.
Setting up the Integration
The first time you use Asset Map with Riskalyze, you will need to establish the integration. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Asset Map Platform and navigate to your Integrations pane.
- Select Riskalyze from the integration listings.
- Click the Link Riskalyze Account button.
- Asset Map will open a new tab. Enter your Riskalyze credentials to log in.
- Click Yes, I authorize this request.
NOTE: After authorizing Riskalyze to share information with Asset Map, you'll need to log in to Asset Map to verify the authorization.
Single Sign-On with Riskalyze
This integration gives you access to Riskalyze within the Asset Map platform. Once the above steps have been completed, the Riskalyze connection will be available in the Integrations tab.
You can launch your Riskalyze account by clicking the Login to Riskalyze link from the Integrations tab.
Link Clients from Riskalyze To Asset Map
Note: The term "Household Members" is used in Asset Map, where Riskalyze refers to those same members as "Clients"
- To link a client from Riskalyze into the Asset Map platform, start by adding a new client/prospect or search for the existing household within the Asset Map platform.
- When you see the client you would like to Import, click Import next to their name.
- The Riskalyze integration for existing Households in Asset Map can be managed from the Household Summary page.
Note: You will now have the ability to sync this Household with Riskalyze at any time directly from the Household Summary. (see image above)
Link Existing Asset Map Household Members to a Riskalyze Profile
- If you wish to link client information from Riskalyze with previously existing, unlinked Household Members in Asset Map, use the following workflow.
- Select the Riskalyze integration from the Household Summary.
- Search for your client from within the Household.
- From the Import To drop-down list, select the previously existing, unlinked Household Member. (Jane Doe in this example)
- After a successful import, the person you selected will appear in the list of linked Household Members.
Viewing the Asset Map Using the Riskalyze Integration
The Asset Map Report will visually communicate three Riskalyze scores:
- Current Portfolio score
- Target Portfolio score
- Individual Account Scores (which make up the aggregate current portfolio score)
To turn on or off your Riskalyze scores, click into the View Menu.
Accessing You Client's Riskalyze Profile from the Asset Map
Access Riskalyze directly using the modals from the Asset Map. To do this, simply click on the appropriate Household Member and select the Riskalyze tab. Next click the appropriate option (highlighted by the red box in the image below), and the Riskalyze Client and/or Riskalyze Portfolio can now be accessed.
Similarly, if an instrument/account from the Asset Map is selected, the associated client in Riskalyze can be viewed as well as the associated portfolio.
Information included in your Riskalyze/Asset Map integration.
Member Level Information:
- Client Name
- Client Target Risk
- Client Portfolio Risk
- Eligible Accounts that exist in Riskalyze
Instrument Level Information:
- Name of Account (from Riskalyze)
- Account Level Risk Score
Managing your Integration
Once you have linked Riskalyze to the Asset Map Platform, there are several ways to manage your integration: Search and Sync.
Search: Go to Household Index to access your full list of clients. A link symbol will appear in the Riskalyze column to the left of any Household that has been synced with Riskalyze.
Sync: To update a Household's Riskalyze score, use the Sync option found in the Integrations box on the Household Summary.