Your Asset-Map and Riskalyze accounts can now be integrated, allowing you to seamlessly view Risk Numbers for both clients and their portfolios, all within the Asset-Map Platform.
Setting up the Integration
The first time you use Asset-Map with Riskalyze, you will need to establish the integration. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Asset-Map Platform and click User Menu -> Integrations
- Click Enable Riskalyze Integration
- Enter your Riskalyze credentials to login.
- Click Yes, I authorize this request
Single Sign-On with Riskalyze
This integration gives you access to Riskalyze within the Asset-Map Platform. Once the above steps have been completed, the Riskalyze connection will be available in the Integrations tab.
You can launch your RIskalyze account by clicking the Login to Riskalyze link from the Integrations tab.
Linking Clients from Riskalyze to Asset-Map
Note: The term "Household Members" is used in Asset-Map, where Riskalyze refers to those same members as "Clients"
- To link a client from Riskalyze into the Asset-Map Platform, start by adding a new client/prospect or search for the existing household within the Asset-Map Platform.
- The Riskalyze integration for existing Households in Asset-Map can be managed from the Household Summary page.
- Click Enable to begin synchronizing the selected Asset-Map household with a client or prospect in Riskalyze.
- Type in the name of the client you wish to sync in Riskalyze and click Search.
- A list of clients/prospects in Riskalyze that match your search will appear below. Click Link Member to link the appropriate client/prospect.
- Once the member has been linked, click into the Asset-Map tab at the top to vie the member's Riskalyze scores.
- The Asset-Map Report will visually communicate 3 Riskalyze scores:
- Current Portfolio score
- Target Portfolio score
- Individual Account Scores (which make up the current portfolio score)
8. To turn on or off your Riskalyze scores, click into View Menu.
Managing your Integration
Once you have linked Riskalyze to the Asset-Map Platform, there are several ways to manage your integration: Search, Sync, and Statistics.
Search: Go to Household Index to access your full list of clients. A link symbol will appear in the Riskalyze column to the left of any Household that has been synced with Riskalyze.
Sync: To update a Household's Riskalyze score, click the Configure button found in the Integrations box on the Household Summary.
Statistics: The Riskalyze Integration page of your account gives a summary of your integration including how many Household, Riskalyze Clients, and Riskalyze Accounts have been connected with your Asset-Map account.