With the Kwanti integration, you can sync your models and client portfolios between Nitrogen and Kwanti.
Setting up the Integration
To activate the integration, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Kwanti and select Integrations > Nitrogen. Then select Activate.
- Enter your Nitrogen credentials.
- Select Yes, I authorize this request.
Importing Models and Client Portfolios to Kwanti
Once you've activated the integration, follow these steps to import your portfolios:
- From the Kwanti dashboard, select Import > Nitrogen.
- Use the search box to find the model or client portfolios you want to import.
- Select the portfolio you want to import. If you're importing client portfolios, you can make multiple selections to group the portfolios into a single household.
Creating Nitrogen Models from Kwanti Models
If you want to export a model from Kwanti into Nitrogen, select Edit > Export to Nitrogen. The model should then appear in your model portfolios in Nitrogen.
Nitrogen to Kwanti
- The Nitrogen models and client portfolios that you import into Kwanti will be updated every time you restart Kwanti.
Kwanti to Nitrogen
- You can modify a Nitrogen model in Kwanti, but the changes will not automatically save to Nitrogen. To save the changes, select the Save button in the top right corner of the portfolio window in Kwanti.