You are now able to sync your client accounts from Raymond James to your Riskalyze account! Follow the steps below to activate your integration.
Setting up the Integration
Submitting the data request
- In order to activate the data feed between Raymond James and Riskalyze, you will need to submit a request to Raymond James' ORM team. This can be done by sending an email to [email protected]
- The email needs to contain the following information.
- The subject line should be "New Data Feed"
- Include your office number.
- Include a list of the accounts that should be sent over. Simply requesting "All accounts" is acceptable.
- Include the main contact at your firm.
- Include the email address [email protected] This ensures that Riskalyze receives a notification when the feed has been set up.
Raymond James prepares your account
After the ORM team has received your request, they will work with your firm to gather any additional information that may be needed to complete the feed. After Raymond James has completed the feed, they will notify both you and Riskalyze that the feed has been completed. Once Riskalyze has received this notification, your account will be connected and we'll let you know when you're good to go. Once we do, you will be able to begin syncing your client accounts into Riskalyze.
Note: Raymond James can take up to 30 days to process the ROI.
Choosing What to Sync
After your integration has been established, you can choose what information gets synced from the integrations page in Riskalyze. To access the integrations page, go to MENU -> Settings -> Integrations -> Raymond James.
You can enable or disable:
- Pull Holdings: Enables the syncing of client account holdings from Raymond James into Riskalyze on a nightly basis. Each morning, you should see the client's up-to-date holdings in that client's active portfolio in Riskalyze.
Creating a Riskalyze Client Profile From a Raymond James Client Account
- From the Riskalyze dashboard, click Add New Client.
- Under "Add client from...", click the Raymond James logo
- Enter a client's name in the search bar
- Click on the name of the client you want to sync and a profile will be created in Riskalyze.
Linking an Existing Riskalyze Client to a Raymond James Client Account
If you need to connect an existing Riskalyze client to a Raymond James account, you are able to do so by clicking Client Actions > Integrations on the client overview screen:
From here, you can control which Raymond James client accounts are linked to this Riskalyze client profile. If you link multiple Raymond James client accounts, Riskalyze will sync and combine all of the holdings into one active portfolio.
Why do I get a message that "this contact is already linked?"
There are a couple reasons you might see this message: (a) the contact might be linked to another client profile in your account, or (b) the contact might be linked to a Riskalyze client profile in another advisor's account. If you use Data Sharing, you can share linked clients with other advisors within your firm. Otherwise, only one advisor will be able to have that contact linked to a Riskalyze client profile.
What if I have two Riskalyze client profiles and two Raymond James Accounts, and I want them all together?
Choose which Riskalyze client profile you'd like to keep (preferably the profile with a client verified Risk Number). Delete the other one. Then, open the remaining client profile, click "Actions" in the top right and then "Integrations". Search the client as you would in the above section on "Linking an Existing Riskalyze Client". The holdings for both contacts will then resync into the active portfolio in Riskalyze.