Autopilot for Account Opening
Clients can now sit in the driver's seat of the account opening process. Advisors signed up on Riskalyze Premier and Autopilot can create custom lead generation links, assign their models to the links, and send them out to clients so that the client can get their Risk Number, choose a model and open an account all in the comfort of their home, on their time.
- Custodians: TD Ameritrade Institutional, TCA
- Supported Account Types: Individual or Joint Tenant, Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, SEP IRA
Lead Generation Links
- Toggle whether you want to allow visitors to import their own portfolio through Asset Sync
- Choose which partner you want to open accounts with if you have set up Premier Account Opening with multiple integrations.
- Add models to the link to matched to the clients Risk Number they receive after taking the Risk Questionnaire.
- Copy the link to place a button on your website or email the link to prospective clients for them to walk through the account opening process.
- The application will display the progress of the DocuSign paperwork and will allow you to resume or resend to the client while in progress.
- Funding is for the interval between the custodian opening the account and the account being funded. Note: If you're using TD Ameritrade, once your account is opened at the custodian, you'll need to enter the account number during this step so we can sync the account data
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I notified when a new Autopilot Account Opening questionnaire has been completed?
Yes, you will receive an email alert whenever a new questionnaire is completed. Navigate to the Autopilot>Account Opening dashboard to see applications in process.