The Riskalyze home screen is designed with advisors in mind, allowing for navigation to any page within the Riskalyze application. Plus, we removed any potential for revealing details you’d prefer to hide during a client meeting.
In This Article:
The header up top allows for quick access to your:
The Main Menu ≡ (top right of your screen) is where you’ll access:
The search bar allows you to search for any client, model, or security (stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds) by name, directly from your home page. Just start typing within the search bar and results for anything matching your criteria will appear directly below the search bar. Clicking on a specific item in your search results will navigate you to the detailed page for that item.
Note: You’ll want to upgrade to a Riskalyze Elite plan for full access to Individual Security Analysis features. Contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com to get started.
Clicking Show Clients from your home page will generate a list of your active and prospective clients, along with any respondents to your Lead Generation Questionnaire (which show up as “Leads”). Your client list is sortable and promotes specific client details like their Risk Number®, portfolio Risk Number, integration source, and email address.
The more options icon (the 3-dots to the right of the client row...see below) will reveal additional options for you to engage with:
- Share: Provides the opportunity to share a client with the rest of your firm, or an individual advisor within your firm (if your subscription includes data-sharing).
- Update Risk Number: Directly navigates you to the Risk Number tab for the client so you can update/review the client’s Risk Number.
- Delete: Permanently deletes the client from your account. (please note, this action cannot be undone)
Client List Filtering
Selecting the Filters button allows you to refine your client search criteria by the following options:
- Only My Clients - This option only displays the clients you “own” within your Riskalyze account.
- Note: Client “ownership” can be changed by having the current owner navigate to the Client’s Page and selecting Client Actions -> Move Client. From there you can select the advisor who should “own” the Riskalyze client.
- If you'd like to learn more about data sharing or client ownership, view our "Data Sharing" workflow.
- Client Status - This filters your Client List by the status of the client. These statuses include the following (with some ideas on how you might consider using them in your practice):
- Active: This status is designed to apply to clients within your “active” book of business.
- Lead: Applies to any client who comes through an active Lead Generation Questionnaire link.
- Prospect: Advisors use this status to identify clients who are past the lead state, and have moved into their prospecting workflow. This is a status you can set manually when desired.
- Inactive: You can use this status for any client/situation where the client is no longer within your “active” book of business, and you still want to maintain the information to potentially follow up later.
Note: You can also edit client status in bulk by using our “Edit Multiple Clients” workflow.
- Trading - This shows clients who have accounts enabled for Riskalyze Trading.
- Import Source - This allows you to display clients whose data has been imported from a particular CRM, custodian, or integration.
- Risk Number Status - This allows you to filter clients by their Risk Tolerance Questionnaire status.
- No Questionnaire Sent - Displays clients who haven’t received a questionnaire or set a Risk Number.
- Awaiting Client Response - Shows clients who have received the questionnaire and have not completed it.
- Pending Confirmation - Presents clients who have questionnaire results that still need to be reviewed and confirmed.
- Confirmed Risk Number - Filters clients who have confirmed questionnaire results.
- Risk Number Alignment - This allows you to segment clients based upon how aligned they are with their Risk Number so you can focus on a particular client segment.
- Needs Attention - This filter will search your client list for anything that needs your attention. For example, you may have outside assets syncing into Riskalyze portfolios via Asset Sync whose credentials may be expired.
- Risk Number is in alignment
- Invested above the client’s Risk Number
- Invested below the client’s Risk Number
Client Filters are automatically saved and Riskalyze will always remember your last filtering selection. You can always clear a filter by selecting Filters -> Clear Filters.
You also have the ability to download your entire client list with or without an applied filter. Clicking on the download icon located in the top right-hand corner of the screen will download a CSV file.