Set Up the Integration
These steps are completed inside Vise AI:
- Go to Settings>Integrations
- Select Riskalyze
- Click “Connect” and enter your Riskalyze credentials
- The connect module opens in a new window. If you don’t see it, check your pop-up blocker and enable pop-ups from Vise AI
- Click “Authorize” to connect Vise AI to your Riskalyze account
Use the Integration
Within Portfolio Creator you can link and create new clients:
- Link a new client: choose to link an existing Vise AI client to a Riskalyze client. Vise AI will import the client's name and their Risk Number®.
- Create a new client: choose to create a new client in both Vise AI and Riskalyze. Launch a new Risk Questionnaire to capture the new client’s Risk Number if desired.
The client’s Risk Number will be used to set the “requested risk tolerance” for the portfolio. The advisor can adjust the requested risk tolerance if desired.
Once the new portfolio has been built, it will be added to the client’s Proposed Portfolio within Riskalyze. Vise AI will display the Risk Number, Riskalyze GPA®, and 95% probability range for the portfolio. The Risk Number is also shown for individual securities.