Lead Pilot (a Twenty Over Ten product) and Riskalyze can now be directly connected to simplify your client and lead management. This integration allows you to seamlessly push leads gathered from your Lead Pilot landing pages into Riskalyze. You can also import your existing Riskalyze clients and their Risk Number® into the Lead Pilot platform as a contact.
Note: When connecting the integration, complete the following steps within your Twenty Over Ten/Lead Pilot account.
Setting Up The Integration
1. Start by navigating to your Lead Pilot Settings page.
2. Click the Manage button on your Integrations portal.
3. Next, click the Configure button within the Riskalyze widget.
4. Click the Connect button on the Integration Details page.
5. Click Connect.
Note that for the next steps you’ll need to have your Riskalyze login credentials handy.
6. Enter your Riskalyze credentials and click the Login button.
7. Last but not least, click Yes, I Authorize This Request.
Huzzah! Your integration is now connected. 🎉
Once your integration has been connected you’ll now have the option to toggle the following features On or Off:
- Add New Leads to Riskalyze - When a contact is added to Lead Pilot through a landing page, that contact will be uploaded to Riskalyze for you. When toggled “On” you’ll now have the option of choosing whether the Riskalyze client is labeled as a Lead or Prospect. (see image below)
- Import (Client) Risk Numbers from Riskalyze - When contacts are imported into Lead Pilot from Riskalyze, Lead Pilot will pull in each contact’s personal Risk Number. The client’s Risk Number will then be displayed for each contact on the Contacts Page in Lead Pilot.
- Auto-import contacts from Riskalyze - When toggled “On” Lead Pilot (on a daily basis) will automatically import your Riskalyze clients into Lead Pilot as a contact. This feature will bring in clients with any available designation (active, lead, prospect).
FYI - Would you rather import contacts manually instead of using the auto-import feature? Can do! Simply click the Import Now button located underneath the Auto-Import toggle in the Integration Details workflow to import Riskalyze clients into Lead Pilot at your own pace.
To disconnect the integration at any time, click the Disconnect button.
And that’s all there is to it! You’re well on your way to turning a lead or prospect into a fearless investor.
Want to learn more about prospecting with Riskalyze? Check out the Riskalyze Prospecting Playbook in the Riskalyze knowledge base or spend some time in Riskalyze Academy and brush up on your skills in the Prospecting with Riskalyze learning path.