In addition to our custodial data integration with Fidelity, we're excited to provide an integrated experience via API with Fidelity Wealthscape which allows you to pull client account and holding data directly into Riskalyze
Setting up your Fidelity WealthscapeSM integration
To get started, you'll need to set up your integration to Wealthscape:
- Complete Fidelity’s User Access Request Form for Integration Services found in the Wealthscape Forms Library and submit it through a Wealthscape Service Center service request.
- Once set-up at Fidelity, navigate to the Riskalyze Integrations page in Settings (click here to open in a new tab).
- Select the Fidelity Wealthscape option (you may have both the Fidelity and the Fidelity Wealthscape integrations. Choose the Wealthscape integration).
- Connect using your Fidelity Wealthscape login information.
Add clients to Riskalyze, from Wealthscape
- From the Advisor Dashboard, click the + Add Client button.
- Make sure the Fidelity box is checked.
- Search for the client by name, and select the client you wish to add from the dropdown.
Syncing account data
- Navigate to the Client Overview for a client added from Fidelity (see above).
- In the Portfolio Widget, click the three-dot menu.
- Select Sync Now to pull the latest account and position data for the client. (see animation below)