With the Report Attachments feature, you can ensure your client-facing printed materials satisfy Reg BI's disclosure obligation. This feature can be used to attach the Customer Relationship Summary (Form CRS) to client-facing reports, and you can customize your reports by uploading other critical PDF files you wish to add to your reporting workflow. Report Attachments are available for Riskalyze Select, Elite, and Enterprise users.
Note: Need to verify what plan type you're on? In Riskalyze, click on Menu (top right of your screen) > Settings > Account Details and look under Your Plan. If you're looking to upgrade email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to schedule a demo.
Check out the video below for a Report Attachments walk-through:
In This Article
Uploading Form CRS & Other Firm Attachments
Important Note: All uploaded files must be PDF files.
Uploading Your Form CRS
- To get started you'll want to navigate to the Firm Attachments tab in Firm Settings by clicking Menu > Settings > Firm > Firm Attachments.**
- Next, click the "+ NEW ATTACHMENT" button, under the FORM CRS heading.
- To upload your Form CRS, you can either browse and select the PDF file, or drag and drop the file where the page reads, "Drag your file here".
Once uploaded, you can adjust your desired settings to change the title and to select which reports your Form CRS will be required for and included with. Form CRS will be required by default for all reports. You can change this using the toggles under "REQUIRED" for each report type.
To comply with the regulation, the Form CRS will be attached to the front of the required reports and will display as the first two pages.
Uploading Other Firm Attachments
- To upload a new attachment you'll want to navigate to the Firm Attachments tab in Firm Settings by clicking Menu > Settings > Firm > Firm Attachments.
- Next, click the + NEW ATTACHMENT button located beneath the Firm Attachments heading.
- To upload an attachment, you can either browse and select the PDF file, or drag and drop the file where the page reads, "Drag your file here".
Once uploaded, your attachment is required by default for all reports. You can change this using the toggles under "REQUIRED" for each report.
Attachments that are not required, can optionally be added to a report when the report is being created. All of your uploaded Firm Attachments will be appended to the end of your reports.
Toggling Form CRS & Firm Attachments On/Off When Generating Reports
REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS: All Firm Attachments and Form CRS PDFs that have the "REQUIRED" toggle flipped "on" by a Firm Administrator will be automatically attached to reports and the toggle position can only be changed by a Firm Administrator.
OPTIONAL ATTACHMENTS: For any attachments and Form CRS PDFs that a Firm Administrator has identified as "NOT REQUIRED" for a report, advisors may choose to include, or not include, the optional attachments by toggling the respect option to the "off" (non-highlighted) position.
**Note: You must be a firm administrator to access the Firm Settings. Not sure if you're the designated firm administrator? Email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!