The Alignment Dashboard is offered to Nitrogen customers on Office 5+ and enterprise contracts. In this article, you will learn how you can use the Alignment Dashboard to ensure your clients have Risk Numbers and a portfolio in alignment.
In this article:
To get started with the Alignment Dashboard, navigate to Menu in the top right-hand corner of your screen and select Alignment Dashboard.
Once you have entered the Alignment Dashboard, you should see a list of your clients, advisors, firms, and more. Depending on the access levels given, this data may be different for each user in your firm.
Reviewing client Risk Numbers and Portfolio Alignment
At the top of the Alignment Dashboard, you will see two prominent cards that will give you oversight of your client’s Risk Numbers and Portfolio Alignment. Selecting each card will display different information that you can then take action on.
- Client Risk Number Status - This card shows how many of your clients do not have an active Risk Number. Selecting this card will filter your list view to show all clients without a Risk Number.
- Portfolio Alignment - This card shows how many client portfolios are not in alignment with their Risk Number — we consider a portfolio Risk Number +/- 8 points from their confirmed Risk Number to be out of alignment. Selecting this card will filter your list view to show all misaligned portfolios.
Navigating the table view
When you first enter the Alignment Dashboard, your table will be set to the default view. This view includes all your client’s portfolios sorted by advisor.
Note: The data within this table is updated nightly.
There are a variety of ways in which you can navigate and filter through this table view to find the exact client or account you need to take action on.
Search - The search bar in the upper left allows you to search by client name.
Filter - Filtering allows advisors to manipulate each column to find the exact account or client you are looking for.
- Name fields can be sorted A-Z or Z-A
- Number fields can be sorted high-low or low-high
- In addition to sorting, certain columns will have specific filters pertaining to that specific information.
You can even apply multiple filters across columns to narrow down your results even further. All of your current filters will be shown next to the search bar and can easily be removed by clicking on the “X.”
Lastly, you can download your sorted and filtered results as a CSV file by selecting the download icon on the top right.
If you need additional help with the Alignment Dashboard, please reach out to our Customer Care team at email@example.com.